Introduction to Drug DevelopmentCOURSE CALENDAR
What Is Introduction to Drug Development Training?
By the end of the course delegates will be able to understand the complexity of drug development and the time, money and resources required, learn how new drugs are identified, researched and developed, gain an insight into the marketing and sales of drugs and the importance of what will be bought, understand how drugs already on the market are a driver for new drugs under development.
Who Should Attend
This course is suitable for everyone who is new to the industry or works in a support role.
- Welcome & Introduction The Pharmaceutical Industry Drug Development
- The drug development process
- Investigating products
- ADME (Absorption - Distribution - Metabolism - Excretion)
- Toxicology Pharmacology & Therapeutics
- Assessment of the effects of drugs in patients Clinical Trials
- Overview of the clinical trial process
- Protocol design
- Data Management
- Ethics Committees Regulatory Affairs
- Introduction to Regulatory Affairs
- The Regulatory Process
- Regulatory Control of Clinical Trials International Conference on Harmonisation (ICH) Marketing & Sales
- Legal Categories
- Pharmaceutical Markets
- Marketing & Selling Pharmaceuticals.
Available onsite or nationwide at any of over 50 centres, see below our open course availability. Alternatively, call 0844 335 8882.
The Introduction to Drug Development course is accredited by the most recognised certificating body in the UK and supported by certification and credit card sized ID cards produced by XYZ Training Group - one of the UK's largest dedicated Industrial training organisations.
We train in excess of 100,000 delegates per year. For more information, please make your enquiry using the form below. The XYZ Training Group Customer Charter ensures that all enquiries are responded to the same day.
Available on client premises as an in-house course or at one of training venues, provided minimum delegate numbers are achieved. Whatever your requirement, simply complete the enquiry form below and we'll send you our quotation by return.
Make A Introduction to Drug Development General Enquiry Here
Complete the form below and we'll send you some training options and / or a quote by return. Please only use this form if you are interested in Introduction to Drug Development courses. For all other enquiries, please use the general contact page, refine your search above or call us on 0844 335 8882.