Diabetes Clinical TrialsCOURSE CALENDAR
What Is Diabetes Clinical Trials Training?
This 1-day course provides participants with an excellent overview of diabetes and alongside the comprehensive medical explanations of the disease and its treatment options, information is also provided on the demographics and economics of diabetes. This link helps organisations to understand their challenges and the importance for their research pipelines, making this a very valuable course for all clinical trials professionals.By the end of the course delegates will be able to understand the importance and impact of diabetes as a disease area, know the metabolic conditions underlying diabetes, learn about the progress of anti-diabetic therapy, understand current treatment paradigms and strategically assess the future and your organisation's competitive position.
Who Should Attend
Any person who requires the need to be trained in Diabetes Clinical Trials through the course of their normal working duties. This course is suitable for anyone working in the Pharmaceutical arena or Industrial sector, pre-requisites may be required.
- Demographics of Diabetes
- Economics of Diabetes
- Understanding the metabolic conditions underlying Diabetes
- Pre-diabetes Syndrome
- Metabolic Syndrome
- Diabetes and Inflammation
- Progression and treatment of Diabetes (mainly Type II)
- Complications and Co-morbidities
- Treatment overview for some complications
- Hypoglycaemia and treatment
- Diabetic foot ulcers/infections
- Neuropathic pain
- Risk factors and risk reduction strategies
- Development of anti-diabetic therapy
- Current treatment paradigms
- Worldwide Pharmaceutical Industry
- Diabetic Drug Market size and growth
- Epidemiology / cost of treatment
- Diabetic medications overview
- Standard therapies and combination regimens
- Drivers and trends
- Market share/forecasts overview
- Newer treatments - PPAR agonists
- Alpha glucosidase inhibitors
- Insulin markets: delivery technologies
- Other anti-diabetic therapy drug candidates
- Lipid abnormalities
- Drugs used off label - GLP-1
- Investigational new agents
- New medicines in development
- Emerging oral anti - diabetics * Artificial Pancreas (pancreatic transplants)
- New Diagnostic Guidelines
- Diabetes tests/monitoring devices
- Challenges and strategic options
- Company profiles/diabetes research pipelines.
Available onsite or nationwide at any of over 50 centres, see below our open course availability. Alternatively, call 0844 335 8882.
The Diabetes Clinical Trials course will be accredited to the latest in recognised certificating award. All successful delegates will also receive an Xyz certificate of attendance. Enrolled subscribers of the National Training Card will also have any certificate, qualification and/or ID card (where applicable) automatically added to their member account.
We train in excess of 100,000 delegates per year. For more information, please make your enquiry using the form below. The XYZ Training Group Customer Charter ensures that all enquiries are responded to the same day.
Available on client premises as an in-house course or at one of training venues, provided minimum delegate numbers are achieved. Whatever your requirement, simply complete the enquiry form below and we'll send you our quotation by return.
Make A Diabetes Clinical Trials General Enquiry Here
Complete the form below and we'll send you some training options and / or a quote by return. Please only use this form if you are interested in Diabetes Clinical Trials courses. For all other enquiries, please use the general contact page, refine your search above or call us on 0844 335 8882.