🎓 Open / Public Training Course Event
Classroom / face-to-face delivery, BIIAB Level 2 Award for Personal Licence Holders (APLH), Central Region
Fri 13th Mar 2020 ⭐
Personal Licence Holders (APLH) - Level 2 Award
6 Places Available
1 day, 9am-5pm
Course Guaranteed To Take Place ✔
Course Ready To BookGood news, this Personal Licence Holders (APLH) - Level 2 Award course which is due to take place in Oxford on the 13th Mar has already achieved the minimum delegate numbers required in order for it to definitely take place and can therefore be Booked & Paid for Online. The course benefits from our lowest price guarantee.
Confirmed bookings will receive instant confirmation, receipt of payment, a paid invoice and full joining instructions by return. Every course booked with Xyz is protected by our Customer Service Charter. In order to book or to receive a quote for this training please start by completing the enquiry form below.
The Level 2 Award for Personal Licence Holders is a qualification for anyone working or preparing to work in any industry that involves the retail sale of alcohol. It is a prerequisite for anyone who wishes to hold a personal licence. This qualification will ensure understanding of the main requirements of the Licensing Act 2003 and the legal responsibilities of a personal licence holder. Anyone wanting to sell or authorise the sale of alcohol by retail on licensed premises must hold a personal licence. The law ...
Who Should Attend?
This qualification is aimed at anyone who wishes to work in licensed premises where alcohol is sold.
Delegate will need to provide: 2 forms of identification, 2 passport photos, completed registration forms.
- The roles; responsibilities and functions of licensing authorities within the framework of the licensing objectives
- The application process for a personal licence
- The role and legal responsibilities of the personal licence holder and the penalties relating to failure to comply with the law
- The premises licence
- The content and purpose of operating schedules
- The role and duties of the designated premises supervisor
- Unauthorised and temporary licensable activities
- Rights of entry to licensed premises
- Police powers with regard to suspension and closure of licensed premises
- The specific prohibitions for the sale of alcohol
- The strengths of alcoholic drinks and the effects of alcohol on the human body
- The protection of children from harm
- The responsible retail sale of alcohol..
Specific venue information; which includes the full address, directions to the venue, public transport links, parking, refreshments, nearby hotels and whether or not food is provided will be supplied to confirmed bookings prior to the start of the course. BIIAB Level 2 Award for Personal Licence Holders (APLH) training is also available at training centres UK wide and on client premises (as required) provided minimum delegate numbers are achieved.
Training venue location and streetview links can be found at the top of this page.
Assessment : 40 Multiple choice questions.
We train in excess of 100,000 delegates per year. For more information, please make your enquiry using the form below. The XYZ Training Group Customer Charter ensures that all enquiries are responded to as a matter of priority.