Electromagnetic Compatibility Fundamentals of Design and TestingCOURSE CALENDAR
What Is Electromagnetic Compatibility Fundamentals of Design and Testing Training?
An understanding of EMC is essential for the reliable operation of electrical/electronics equipment and systems in, for example commercial, automotive, aerospace or defence markets. The knowledge and understanding from this course can be applied to the cost effective management of EMC, minimising additional costs and production delays in equipment. It is illegal to sell or operate electronic equipment or systems that are not compliant with the EMC Directive within the European Economic Area.
Who Should Attend
Practising engineers of MEng/BEng/BSc/HNC level. Managers concerned with the design, manufacture and testing of electrical/electronic products. Managers responsible for setting EMC requirements. Engineers/managers involved in the designing of EMC test facilities.
- Fundamentals of EMC
- An introduction to the EMC Directive
- EMC Measurements and Testing
- Designing for EMC
- EM phenomena and EM environments
- Conformance requirements of the EMC Directive 89/336/EEC and its UK implementation SI 2005 No. 281
- The New EMC Directive 2004/108/EC
- Understanding standards: IEC; CISPR; Cenelec; BSI; etc
- The key emissions and immunity tests to meet compliance requirements
- The EMC test equipment
- EMC measurements: techniques; repeatability and uncertainty
- EMC Design techniques: - filters - interfaces - PCBs - minimising cable crosstalk - screening and shielding - grounding and earthing
- The principles of EMC Management: the control plan; test plans.
Available onsite or nationwide at any of over 50 centres, see below our open course availability. Alternatively, call 0844 335 8882.
The Electromagnetic Compatibility Fundamentals of Design and Testing course is accredited by the most recognised certificating body in the UK and supported by certification and credit card sized ID cards produced by XYZ Training Group - one of the UK's largest dedicated Industrial training organisations.
We train in excess of 100,000 delegates per year. For more information, please make your enquiry using the form below. The XYZ Training Group Customer Charter ensures that all enquiries are responded to the same day.
Available on client premises as an in-house course or at one of training venues, provided minimum delegate numbers are achieved. Whatever your requirement, simply complete the enquiry form below and we'll send you our quotation by return.
Make A Electromagnetic Compatibility Fundamentals of Design and Testing General Enquiry Here
Complete the form below and we'll send you some training options and / or a quote by return. Please only use this form if you are interested in Electromagnetic Compatibility Fundamentals of Design and Testing courses. For all other enquiries, please use the general contact page, refine your search above or call us on 0844 335 8882.