BIIAB Level 2 Award for Personal Licence Holders (APLH)COURSE CALENDAR
What Is BIIAB Level 2 Award for Personal Licence Holders (APLH) Training?
During this qualification you will look at licensing authorities; at the responsibilities of the personal license holder; police powers; rights of entry; specific prohibitions; strengths of alcoholic drinks; responsible retail of alcohol; and the protection of children from harm. On completion of this course, candidates will hold a licensing qualification with which they can apply for the Personal Licence.Anyone who authorises the sale of alcohol to the public (as per the legal requirement in England and Wales) is required to have a suitable qualification.All successful BIIAB APLH candidates are invited to activate their complimentary provisional BII membership. This is the first step to becoming a member of the professional body for the licensed hospitality sector and includes some bespoke benefits. Visit www.bii.org for more information.
Who Should Attend
This qualification is aimed at anyone who wishes to work in licensed premises where alcohol is sold.
- The roles; responsibilities and functions of licensing authorities within the framework of the licensing objectives
- The application process for a personal licence
- The role and legal responsibilities of the personal licence holder and the penalties relating to failure to comply with the law
- The premises licence
- The content and purpose of operating schedules
- The role and duties of the designated premises supervisor
- Unauthorised and temporary licensable activities
- Rights of entry to licensed premises
- Police powers with regard to suspension and closure of licensed premises
- The specific prohibitions for the sale of alcohol
- The strengths of alcoholic drinks and the effects of alcohol on the human body
- The protection of children from harm
- The responsible retail sale of alcohol.
BIIAB Level 2 Award for Personal Licence Holders (APLH) training is available at training centres UK wide, using a virtual classroom with a live tutor or on client premises (as required) provided minimum delegate numbers are achieved. Parking, public transport links and refreshments vary from centre to centre and these will be confirmed to you prior to your enrolment on any course.
Assessment : 40 Multiple choice questions.
Open Courses & Public Events
Our BIIAB Level 2 Award for Personal Licence Holders (APLH) training public event calendar has more than open course training dates taking place across the UK. Search and book securely online and receive an immediate confirmation together with full joining instructions, your VAT invoice and a receipt of payment. You are also able to make an enquiry and receive our formal quotation. Lowest price guaranteed.
We train in excess of 100,000 delegates per year. For more information, please make your enquiry using the form below. The XYZ Training Group Customer Charter ensures that all enquiries are responded to the same day.
In addition to a comprehensive BIIAB Level 2 Award for Personal Licence Holders (APLH) open course schedule, training is also available on client premises or at one of our training venues as a private course - provided minimum delegate numbers are achieved. Whatever your requirement, start by completing the form below and we'll send you the full course information and a quotation based on your requirements.
Make A BIIAB Level 2 Award for Personal Licence Holders (APLH) General Enquiry Here
Complete the form below and we'll send you some training options and / or a quote by return. Please only use this form if you are interested in BIIAB Level 2 Award for Personal Licence Holders (APLH) courses. For all other enquiries, please use the general contact page, refine your search above or call us on 0844 335 8882.